Link vs Cloud Link vs Cloud

Excellent fight. Sound quality could be better though. The music quality could have been better too. 3/5. This is good.

B E B E T T E R B E B E T T E R

THis feels like it belongs in the 1980s. And it is really weird. Creepy weird. Disturbing. I am scarred for life now.

Son of Sonic: Episode 1 Son of Sonic: Episode 1

Not bad for a first episode, I'm glad you took my advice about the Logo in the intro. There are only a few things I'd like to critique about. Voices. I woild like to see an improvement in sound quality. If your not using a sound recording program I recommend Audacity for voicing. You can normalize voices which is really useful. Also try and put a little emotion into the voices. They sound kind of stale. For my Mario series, I get worked up trying to put myself in the scene I'm trying to voice. Besides that, I only have a problem with how short the episode was. I know drawing animation is super hard so I don't mind waiting for a longer episode. I really would like you to continue the series to see where this will go. Don't give up. Good Luck

Tales of Wisdom 3 Tales of Wisdom 3

I feel like I've just watched the equivalent of Dragon ball AF

My Sonic Channel Intro My Sonic Channel Intro

"sililarities" lol. I think this is a good introduction for yourself as an animator, but not appropriate for newgrounds. Although I appreciate the introduction, I'd like to see your work and judge for myself. That's how true fans are made, not by posting something like this.

Mario calamity Mario calamity

Short, no sound effects. It's already been done.

A Clones Path Opening 1 A Clones Path Opening 1

I'm sorry but some of these segments are held WAY too long. Too many still images. Some action besides running would be nice. However, this does look compelling and I will watch the series when you develop the series. The artwork was great. You just need some more action in the intro.

sonicx666666 responds:

Your feedback is appreciated, and all I have to say is... Just wait until episode 1. ;)

F/W Son of Sonic Trailer F/W Son of Sonic Trailer

This has good potential. I'm glad You had a trailer first for constructive critism. Your logo needs to look cooler Try Taking out that parallelogram, and adding effects to it. Your animation is decent, but I think if you work it a little more it would be great. The drawings need a little more time in drawing, Although it looks okay, it I believe you cn make it look better. The concept is interesting, I will be sure to watch this. The music is appropriate, but I think the quality of the sound needs to be either amplified, or in a better sound format for better quality.

89animegirl responds:

Thanks, and it means a lot. Dunno what to say about the pictures though, I draw them with a mouse, it's pretty frustrating. As for your other suggestions, I'll be sure to implement them.

Ben & Beans: Sneak Into A Ben & Beans: Sneak Into A

I love the concept. Getting to the party. The boat moving sloweer fas funny. It's nice to see an original concept come up on Newgrounds. Thanks for Submiting

Día de Muertos Día de Muertos

The white part of the screen showed at times, which was annoying. Please fix that. I like the effort you put into it.

Siento que mi espanol es oxidado, así que escribí en Inglés