The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Got third place for high score :D 62 consectutive skills. I normally close my eyes when playing first person shooters, so this wasn't much different. Awesome game evil dog. Loved the warlock at the end. and the knight on the horse was awesome when we kept parrying until I held my shield for a while longer then hit him. 5 thumbs up

Monkey Ninja Slide Monkey Ninja Slide

short, the animation could have been better. The audio cut out which was annoying

Sudoku Challenge Sudoku Challenge

I love Sudoku, but not being able to type in the numbers was annoying.

AN Escape Series #6 AN Escape Series #6

Very good challenge. Couldn't figure it out without the walk through though. Good game

Tiny Island Adventure Tiny Island Adventure

Not bad. I liked it. The jumping and the gathering of the metal was cool. One thing i didn't like was getting stuck in the cave. Once I got past that it was fine. Good job for 48 hours.

Fire Starter Fire Starter

good job

This is a pretty good game. GOOD JOB, i enjoyed this

MF2 Test Game MF2 Test Game

Please

please don't put tests on newgrounds. if something isn't finished or isn't very good, it annoys people. Newgrounds asks for people to not put tests and previews here so that real things can be put here.

Fancy Animals Fancy Animals

Umm, i don't understand.

I feel like this game has been made before, only you changed it to matching animal blocks rather than colored circles. What you should do to make this better it to make it something we haven't seen before. Like make this game 3D so you can turn a cube and match blocks that way.

Vampires vs Werewolves Vampires vs Werewolves

eh :/

I would have given this a whole lot better review if i could have seen what was going on. I would be more interested in this game if it were online multiplayer. Try adding light and sound, because it would improve its quality